Balotelli: I'll buy you dinner if you find another guy like me

Mario Balotelli - Italy forward Mario Balotelli has argued that it is difficult for people to work him out because so few know what it is like to possess his God-given talent.

Despite his undoubted ability on the pitch, the 21-year-old has already been involved in innumerable spats and controversies in his fledgling career.

Now, the Manchester City striker has suggested that the fault lies not with him, but with those who he feels are unable to fully comprehend what it's like to be so gifted.

"I'm different," Balotelli told France Football. "If you find another guy like me, I'll buy you dinner.

"It's because there are few people with this talent who can judge what I do. The gift God has given me is beautiful, magnificent, but it's difficult to handle because you're always confronted by other people who are ready to judge you.

"It's not easy, but it's not a drama. Those who don't understand me don't interest me."

Despite being dropped from the Italy squad earlier this year, Balotelli was on Tuesday named in Cesare Prandelli's final squad for Euro 2012.

Popular posts from this blog

MAMBO 6 YA KUZINGATIA KATIKA MAHUSIANO

Mwanajeshi Aliyepiga Picha na Mbunge wa Arusha Mjini-Chadema Godbless Lema Kwenye Mkutano wa Hadhara Akamatwa

MATAJIRI WATANO WANAOONGOZA TANZANIA